- Leading edge i-system Pro spray gun technology brings new levels of performance to MICRO, SMART and professional spot repair
- Lightweight, precision engineered, small scale spray gun, ensuring excellent control for superb feathering, perfect for localised detail or medium area work.
- Uniform, evenly dispersed spray patterns from the advanced technology High Efficiency and HVLP air caps.
- Renowned DeVilbiss fit, feel and balance is ensured by the ergonomically designed, anodised forged aluminium gun body.
- A comprehensive range of air cap, fluid tip and needle combinations ensures perfect atomisation of all types of solvent or waterborne materials.
DeVilbiss SRi Pro Lite Spray Gun
|DeVilbiss SRi Pro Lite Micro Spray Gun Technical Specification|
|Air inlet thread||1/4” Universal|
|Cup Capacity||125 mls|
|Weight (gun & cup)||440 gms|
|Air cap & ring||Plated Brass|
|Fluid Tip||Stainless Steel|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Automotive Refinishing
- Commercial Refinishing
SRIPROL-TE5-08 Gravity Feed Gun, TE5 High Efficiency air cap & No. 08 fluid tip
SRIPROL-HV5-10 Gravity Feed Gun, HV5 HVLP air cap & size No. 10 fluid tip
SRIPROL-MC1-06 Gravity Feed Gun, MICRO air cap & size No. 06 Micro fluid tip
SRIPROL-RS1-10 Gravity Feed Gun, RS1 HVLP air cap & size No. 10 fluid tip