Ransburg introduces two NEW applicators, RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne and Quick Fan Adjust Manual Spray Guns
The new RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne Electrostatic applicator is compatible with waterborne-based materials. The RansFlex Quick Fan Adjust Electrostatic applicator features the new quick trigger technology that allows the gun to go from a full spray to a round spray with the touch of a button. These new advanced electrostatic finishing applicators feature DeVilbiss® atomization technology.
The RansFlex Electrostatic Low Pressure Manual Applicators are powered by a turbine with a patented design that provides an extra level of protection, which prevents turbine contamination resulting in a more durable product. The ergonomic design provides a balanced and lightweight feel for reduced operator fatigue. DeVilbiss’ world renowned air cap atomization technology is coupled with Ransburg’s electrostatic power to provide superior atomization, transfer efficiency and performance, all backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne and Quick Fan Adjust Manual Spray Gun Highlights:
- Lightweight applicator-provides operator comfort and easy maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle design-eliminates operator fatigue.
- Protected strategic components-divorced turbine air supply cartridge, sealed nozzle/atomization passages and strategic turbine location.
- DeVilbiss atomization technology-coupled with Ransburg electrostatics. The best of both worlds.
- Simultanious fan and atomization pressure-adjustment with tool adjustable compensation valve.
- FM tested and approved
For more information on the applicators RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne and Quick Fan Adjust Manual Spray Guns, contact your account manager or call customer service at 800-992-4657.