- Kit includes, Paint Test Probe, Sprayability/Paint Test Meter, Gun Output Test Leads, kV Test Probe Kit
- Ground testing of conveyorized products
- Certified to ISO and ASTM standards
- Includes rugged carrying case.
Ransburg test equipment provides a means of achieving an optimum finish – time after time by controlling and monitoring coating conditions. This comprehensive range of testing equipment (complete with a tough protective carrying case) assures a quality finish, less downtime and less paint waste.
All Ransburg test equipment is compact and light-weight with accurate, digital readouts giving per-second updates
The Paint Test Meter and Probe features:
- Digital multi-scale meter with integrated Sprayability Meter.
- Matching Paint Resistance Probe.
- Gun output test leads for short circuit current (SCI).
- Certified as ASTM standard.
The kV (kilovolt) Test Probe features:
- Measures kV and surface sprayability in one meter.
- Measures all types of electrostatic equipment.
- Accurately displays throughout the entire measurement range.
- Certified to ISO standards.
Ransburg Deluxe Test Equipment
Ransburg Multifunction Electrostatic Meter - Test Equipment
|Meter Scale Ranges|
|kV||0 – 199,9 kV DC|
|µA||0 – 1.999 µA|
|kΩ||1 – 1999 KΩ (0,001 – 1.999 MΩ)|
|MΩ||0,1 MΩ – 199,9 MΩ|
|GΩ||0,1 GΩ – 19,99 GΩ|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates