- Genuinely high air flows for conventional and compliant spray guns.
- Compact yet robust construction for bodyshop booth duty.
- Rolling diaphragm gives rapid response and sensitive air pressure control.
- Tamperproof, removeable and lockable air pressure control knobs.
- All air outlets feature ball valves for individual control.
- All units have semi-automatic drain.
- The guage is calibrated in 0-116 PSI and 0-8 Bar.
- DVFR-1 Filter Regulator
- Provides air filtered to 5 micron.
- Air flow of 90 CFM (2550 L/Min).
- Suitable for use in booth/oven up to 100C (212F).
- Three ball valve controlled outlet
Compressed air is the lifeblood of every sprayshop and its effective management is vital to operator safety, efficiency and maintaining ultimate finish quality. The DeVilbiss DVFR range of air filter regulators and coalescers are manufactured using super resistant technopolymer materials used in the construction of the filter bodies ensuring total solvent resistance, while the state of the art rolling diaphragm technology ensures optimum air flow and precision control.
This high capacity, 124 cfm, three outlet unit has been designed for use in and around the spray booth. Constructed using leading edge techno-polymer materials, the DeVilbiss DVFR-1 is resistant to solvents.
Dual filtration eliminates dirt down to 5 microns from reaching the spray guns and like all DeVilbiss DVFR filter regulators, condensate can be removed from the filter bowl manually or semi-automatically on depressurisation of the system.
DeVilbiss DVFR-1 Filter Regulator
|Air Inlet Thread||1/2' BSP (F)||1/2' BSP (F)||1/2' BSP (F)||1/2' BSP (F)|
|Regulated Outlets||3 Valved||3 Valved||2 Valved||2 Valved + 1 plugged|
|Unregulated Outlets||NA||NA||NA||1 Valved + 1 plugged|
|Ait Outlets (Ball Valves)||1/4' BSP (M)||1/4' BSP (M)||1/4' BSP (M)||1/4' BSP (M)|
|Width (Overall)||175mm (6.9')||240mm (9.5')||165mm (6.5')||290mm (11.5')|
|Height (Overall)||280mm (11')||280mm (11')||240mm (9.5')||280mm (11')|
|Weight||2500 gms (88 oz)||3200 gms (113 oz)||1341 gms (46 oz)||2950 gms (104 oz)|
|Capacity (Maximum Air Flow)||2550 l/min (90 cfm)||1415 l/min (50 cfm)||1698 l/min (60 cfm)||2550 l/min (90 cfm)|
|Maximum Air Inlet Pressure||13 bar (189 psi)||13 bar (189 psi)||13 bar (189 psi)||13 bar (189 psi)|
|Maximum Regulated Outlet Pressure||0-8 bar (0-116psi)||0-8 bar (0-116psi)||0-8 bar (0-116psi)||0-8 bar (0-116psi)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°C (212°F)||100°C (212°F)||40°C (104°F)||40°C (104°F)|
|Pressure Gauge||0-11 bar (0-160 psi)||0-11 bar (0-160 psi)||0-11 bar (0-160 psi)||0-11 bar (0-160 psi)|
|Gauge Port||1/8' BSP (F)||1/8' BSP (F)||1/8' BSP (F)||1/8' BSP (F)|
|Air Filtration||Down to 5 microns||Down to 0.01microns||Down to 20microns||Down to 5 microns|
|Maximum Pressure Drop||5% of inlet Pressure||5% of inlet Pressure||5% of inlet Pressure||5% of inlet Pressure|
*Suitable for Breathing Air
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Base Coat
- Clear Coat
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Agricultural & Construction Machinery
- Automotive OEM & Tier 1&2
- Defence & Military
- Domestic Appliances & Electronics
- Drums & Containers
- General Industry
- Leather Goods & Shoe Makers
- Leisure, Caravans & RV's
- Marine, Shipping & Boating
- Rail, Truck & Bus
- Trade Coaters, Stove Enamellers