- Enable quick colour changes.
- Reduce solvent costs.
- Reduce clean-up time.
- Solve disposal problems.
- Will not contaminate material
Binks disposable tank liners are supplied with all Binks pressure tanks as standard.
Custom made of tough, durable high-density polyethylene for maximum performance. Includes Anti-Static additive to minimise static electricity build-up from the friction of shipping and handling liners.
When combined with the use of disposable liners, there is no more economical way to run a paint operation for most applications.
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Agricultural & Construction Machinery
- Automotive OEM & Tier 1&2
- Defence & Military
- Domestic Appliances & Electronics
- Drums & Containers
- General Industry
- Leather Goods & Shoe Makers
- Leisure, Caravans & RV's
- Marine, Shipping & Boating
- Rail, Truck & Bus
- Trade Coaters, Stove Enamellers
|Replacement Tank Liners||Description|
|10 litre (2.8 gal.)||PT-78-K10 (10 pack) or K60 (60 pack)|
|40 litre (11.8 gal.)||PTL-412-K8 (8 pack)|
|60 litre (19.8 gal.)||PTL-415-K10 (10 pack)|