With over 275 years of experience in paint application, fluid handling and surface coating technology, Carlisle Fluid Technologies has an unprecedented depth of knowledge and experience in paint circulation and applications systems.
Carlisle Fluid Technologies Integrated Solutions Division provides a full systems consultancy, design and installation service to customers requiring turn-key solutions or the upgrade of existing systems. Utilising our high quality fluid handling and paint application products and backed up by our highly experienced and knowledgeable team, you can be sure that any system project we undertake will be competitively priced, built to last and will provide real and sustainable return on investment.
Our team is made up of a backbone of seasoned engineers all with considerable experience in paint systems development and management. We also work closely with our network of approved local partners on both the installation project itself and to ensure continued local support and service to our customers.
Carlisle Fluid Technologies Integrated Solutions Division can help you by:
- Providing a paint systems consultancy, design and installation service for turn-key systems utilising cutting-edge automated and manual spray finishing and fluid handling equipment.
- Managing your new system installation project from consultancy and design to full production switch-on, with back-up support and service thereafter.
- Evaluating your existing installation to provide guidance on refurbishment and retrofits including possible efficiency gains, energy and paint savings and the implementation of new technology.
- Testing and demonstration of new products and techniques at our test laboratory in Dietzenbach.
- Evaluation of new paint and fluid products and how they will perform in existing fluid circulating and application systems.
Contact the Integrated Solutions Team
For further information, talk to your Carlisle Fluid Technologies representative or contact our Integrated Solutions team by clicking here:
Carlisle Fluid Technologies - Germany
Justus-von-Liebig-Straße 24-26, Dietzenbach, , D-63128
+49 (0)6074 403 1